Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Auf Wiedersehen Again

Donica's turn to fly was this past Sunday, to Amsterdam; my turn is today, first to Cincinnati, then to Paris and then to Hannover, Germany, arriving tomorrow. The Frequent-Flyer miles' way! Donica will join me in Germany on Thursday.

In 1940 Delta was the "Airline of the South." In 1968 they adopted the slogan "Delta is ready when you are." In 1987 it became "We love to fly, and it shows." Atlanta is Delta's hub, so we're pretty much aware of their aches and pains these days. A lot of struggling to overcome.

However, in the meantime, we fly the friendly skies (if I may borrow from United, shame on me!), shrinking our world as we do so. We're still but a phone call or e-mail or blog post away.

Come find us with your Guten Tag at any time. We'll welcome you to the day, six hours ahead, till the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. I too have been wanting for a few years now to be a massage therapist. Bruce thinks this is a great idea. I have enjoyed reading and veiwing all of your photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie. That's great. I can see you doing that. Is there a school near you for training? I did a full year at the Atlanta School of Massage back in 1990 and then practiced for 8 years. Very fulfilling, but too tiring when I also had a fulltime job.

    Thanks for your kind remarks about my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...