Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Family Stone Tree

What a wonderful movie! We just got back from seeing it tonight and loved it. How can you NOT love it with actors/actresses like Diane Keaton, Claire Danes, Rachel McAdams, Dermot Mulroney, Craig Nelson, Sarah Jessica Parker and Luke Owen!

NO SPOILERS HERE.

This post is a burst-my-buttons post about the writer and director, Thomas G Bezucha. He just happens to be the cousin of my niece's husband.

I think that makes me "six degrees of separation" from Diane Keaton, right!!!! HELLO!

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I just realized that you were a Gemini tooo! And I will probably to see this movie during this week-end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw it. I LOVED it. And Sarah J Parker is real good! Love the end. A real Hollywood mooooovie. But for the Twenty first Century people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you saw it, MP. Yes, Sarah J Parker was great. Guess it IS a 21st century movie but of course I didn't want to give anything away :)

    ReplyDelete

Texel Island, NL, 2024: Renovations

  To be honest, I thought I had already posted about our January trip to start some renovations in Jaap's bungalow, as a gift from Astri...