Friday, December 16, 2005

Just for the Halibut

The other day I did a post on jigsaw puzzles and without even thinking about it, pulled an image off of Google. The only problem with that was someone thought it was my photo and made all kinds of nice remarks about it.

So, with mea culpa in mind, yesterday, while our power was out (btw, it was out for another hour this morning--arrgh!), I shot this photo of Nicholas' "Babe" (no, the pig!) 100-piece puzzle. I'm not gonna say it's better or worse, just that it's truly my photo this time.

And I got to experiment with a filter in Photoshop that gave the pieces a "Poster Edge!" That was worth the whole thing as far as I was concerned. (So thanks, PG :)

3 comments:

  1. nice work. My friend Heather does a weekly photo contest online that's pretty cool. Her site is linked to my blog. It's Juneau Through Heather's Eyes. I've been thinking about doing it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly, Margaret, I had seen Heather's site before I met you! What a small world. I have just now added her as a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG, I think you've gotta be the most affirming person on the planet! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Daughter Amy in the Netherlands, 2024

  You may recall that daughter Amy has visited us in the Netherlands twice now (in 2019 and in 2022 ), both times in conjunction with busin...